My eyes are watering.
sometimes she’s Kim K sometimes she’s Beyonce…
and sometimes she’s britney
and sometimes she’s lindsay
and sometimes she’s italian pop sensation isabella parigi
After designers refused to dress her for the Oscars, Melissa McCarthy launched her own clothing company
"When I go shopping, most of the time I’m disappointed," McCarthy said in the July issue of the magazine. "Two Oscars ago, I couldn’t find anybody to do a dress for me. I asked five or six designers — very high-level ones who make lots of dresses for people — and they all said no."
Instead, McCarthy walked the 2012 red carpet in a dress by Marina Rinaldi, a designer available at high-end deparment stores. While she looked great in the frock, the fact that designeers were unwilling or (even more implausable) unable to design a dress for the A-list star says a lot about the stigma still attached to plus-sized fashion.
she looks fabulous
what the actual fuck Jennifer
if i ever misgender you or use slang (bro, man, gurl, dude) that makes you feel even slightly uncomfortable please tell me because your gender identity and comfort is more important than any word i may use to refer to you
- G-Dragon (BB Final in Seoul, Jan 2014): It will be this summer. Summer is not that far. We will come back with a new album made by the complete team of BIGBANG, which you like. Please wait for us just a little more.
- YG (late January): I’m thinking about BIGBANG’s comeback with a regular album in this summer. I think it will be in July or August.
- T.O.P (June): I believe in the second half of this year.
- G-Dragon (late July): I'm working hard on it. I don't know when it will be out too, but please wait a little more, then we will see you with a good album.
- VIPs: *combined feeling of understanding, anger, and sobbing*